Monday 9 November 2015

BLOGGERS DAY OUT! + A LUSH, YORKSHIRE SOAP + PRIMARK HAUL!


BLOGGERS, LUSH, YORKSHIRE SOAP + PRIMARK!


Reunited with my bestie today, as sadly she left me and chose to go to London to study at Uni, cries. 

We decided to go shopping and I just had to share with you the cute things I bought, I'm so excited for Christmas now. 

This is a collab with Shannice so make sure you check out her blog and her bloglovin account, she blogs about fashion and lifestyle. She is literally the nicest person ever, she is new to the blogging world so please go and make her feel welcome, her blog is insanely good! blog: http://goo.gl/8P0ysL Bloglovin: https://goo.gl/WLJcNB


The Yorkshire Soap Company is the cutest shop in the world.









I'm in love with these festive pj shorts, so cuteeee! (£4 from Primark!)


The inner child in me screamed out and told me to purchase these, Primark (£6 each)


I was in such a loving mood today, picked up these postcards from Paperchase to make into photos for family Christmas presents. (70p each)


YESSSSSSSSS, I got this lil beauty from Lush!!! (The magic of Christmas)


I'm intrigued to see what's inside this one! (Golden Wonder)


This one smells gorj! (Yognog) 

I had the best day ever, let me know how your day was in the comments below! XOXO B.

SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Omg so cute!!! Miss you already
    Nabs xoxo
    gossip girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cake slice soaps omg!! I'd want to eat them, they look amazing!!! xx

    Aimee l AimeeSueXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so tempted to hahaha!! They smell insanely good! Xxxx

      Delete
  3. wow! I love this post! <3 So much yummy goodness and cute Christmas stuff! :) Must been a fun day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! And it deffo was, I'm in the Christmas spirit already:) xxxx

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had a great day! And your post makes me want to go to Lush and buy all their Christmas products, I'm really tempted haha. x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had such a nice day! And those postcards look adorable! :) x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did!:) and they are so cute, such a good idea for Christmas too! xx

      Delete
  6. Oh wow that cake looks amazing !!!!!!!!!!

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allll soap unfortunately lol looks good enough to eat though doesn't it! X

      Delete
  7. Girlie, I would eat that soap up - oh my, how amazing it is!!! :)
    In love! :)
    Looks like you had such a lovely time. We would be besties if we lived closer and catch up over Nandos & Starbucks any time lol :D
    Love all your Lush purchases & those robin prints - too cute!! <3
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks good enough to eat ahhh!!! Thank you for such a lovely comment! And oh my gosh such a shame we don't live close as that would be amazing! Xxxxxx

      Delete
  8. P.S. Just made sure to follow you everywhere, hon (twitter, Insta, facebook, G+). Bloglovin buds for a while now so that's great ;)
    xox N.
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you gal I'll make sure I'm following you on absolutely everything now haha!:) xxxx

      Delete

© Life by Becky | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig